Please read before submitting this form: Travel grants cover only partial costs associated with the cost of attending the conference.
Eligibility: In order to be eligible for this grant, you must:
- Be participating in the meeting: i.e., presenting a paper, chairing a session, serving as commentator, serving on a committee, etc.
- Be a current student or early career scholar whose last degree was received within the past five years.
Travel Grant Usage:
- Awarded funds typically cover only part of the overall conference travel expenses, applicants should be prepared to supplement awards with additional funding sources;
- Travel grants do not cover the costs of local transportation during the meeting or food;
- Travel grants will be disbursed after the meeting in the form of reimbursements;
- Recipients are responsible for filling out a reimbursement form and providing receipts for all claimed expenses;
- The reimbursement form will be emailed to you after the meeting.